As a Medical Plan broker, Life Time Care Partners contracts with many national carriers. This gives us the ability to build a meaningful relationship with each client and locate the proper plan that best fits the needs of the client.
Most popular insurance services include (click the links below for additional details):
- Medicare Supplemental Plan (also referred to as Medigap Plans)
- Medicare Advantage (Part C) Plans
- Medicare Part D Plans
- Individual And Family Health Insurance (ACA) Plans
- Small Group Business Employer Health Insurance And Benefits
- Final Expense
- Life Insurance
- Ancillary Products such Supplemental, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness And Cancer Plans
- Individual Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Short Term Medical Insurance
Although the variety Insurance products available can help fulfil many needs. Sometimes noninsurance products such as discounting plans and medical cost sharing/healthsharing memberships can help fulfill those needs.
Healthsharing memberships (not insurance) are available for individuals, couples, families and employers (in most states). Generally they can provide a more affordable option for those that can’t qualify for subsidies and allow the individual greater control and autonomy of their healthcare.
All things are not for all people. That’s why you get to have many options to evaluate.
Not sure what a medical cost sharing membership is?
Here is my post on the Medical Cost Sharing Organizations/Healthsharing Ministries – What are the Pros and Cons?
Contact me to learn more and review all your options to decide what is best for you.